3030 in 2020
Drill Your Way to New Practice Habits
3030 in 2020 Challenge
30 days, 30 minutes, and guess what? It costs $30
What is included?
- Daily 30-minute drill videos (posted by 6 a.m. EST on Jan 2-31). Join me daily for a 30 minute drill designed to help you develop a successful practice habit. All levels of fitness are welcome. During each day’s warm up (about the first 10 minutes), I will share research-based information about habit formation and motivation. During the final 20 minutes, I will rotate videos of 6 different drills/cool downs, that way you will get to experience each unique drill 5 different times.
- Daily TIP sheets based on the psychology of motivation and behavior change. The tip sheet will summarize what I have shared during the drill and some days, will provide additional information.
- Worksheets to establish your goals and chart your progress.
I find worksheets really helpful when I am building a successful habit so I have created some for you.They will help you to track your progress and evaluate your accomplishments.
- An online group for support and encouragement. The 3030 for 2020 Facebook group will be your community of support while you participate in this challenge. I will be checking it regularly and responding to you. Visit the group to discuss how it is going, share advice, or just say hello!
- Three Q & A sessions with me. Tuesdays Jan 14th, 28th and Feb 4rd at 5:30 EST. Can’t make that time? No worries. Post your questions ahead of time in the Facebook group. The Q & A sessions will be recorded and downloadable so you can watch or listen later.
Lisa Allred is a group improvisational belly dancer who teaches FCBD with Baskets and Fly Fusion. After a long career dancing with and then directing Dayanisma (FCBD® professional troupe), Lisa has now founded the Red Sage Collective, a virtual performance troupe with members from around the world. Lisa can be found teaching weekly dance classes online at www.lisaallreddance.com. Lisa is a co-owner of the Belly Dance Business Academy. She is also a licensed clinical social worker with over 30 years’ experience working with children, families, communities and nonprofits.