3030 in 2020
Drill Your Way to New Practice Habits
3030 in 2020 Challenge
30 days, 30 minutes, and guess what? It costs $30
What is included?
- Daily 30-minute drill videos (posted by 6 a.m. EST on Jan 2-31). Join me daily for a 30 minute drill designed to help you develop a successful practice habit. All levels of fitness are welcome. During each day’s warm up (about the first 10 minutes), I will share research-based information about habit formation and motivation. During the final 20 minutes, I will rotate videos of 6 different drills/cool downs, that way you will get to experience each unique drill 5 different times.
- Daily TIP sheets based on the psychology of motivation and behavior change. The tip sheet will summarize what I have shared during the drill and some days, will provide additional information.
- Worksheets to establish your goals and chart your progress.
I find worksheets really helpful when I am building a successful habit so I have created some for you.They will help you to track your progress and evaluate your accomplishments.
- An online group for support and encouragement. The 3030 for 2020 Facebook group will be your community of support while you participate in this challenge. I will be checking it regularly and responding to you. Visit the group to discuss how it is going, share advice, or just say hello!
- Three Q & A sessions with me. Tuesdays Jan 14th, 28th and Feb 4rd at 5:30 EST. Can’t make that time? No worries. Post your questions ahead of time in the Facebook group. The Q & A sessions will be recorded and downloadable so you can watch or listen later.
Lisa Allred is a group improvisational belly dancer who initially fell in love with ATS® and now has added Fly Fusion® to her repertoire and is a Foundation Certified Teacher. After a long career dancing with and then directing Dayanisma (an ATS® professional troupe), Lisa has now founded the Red Sage Collective, which will be performing both ATS® and Fly Fusion®. Lisa can be found teaching weekly dance classes at World in Motion Dance in Morrisville, NC. Lisa also has event production experience, having served every year on the team that produces Reunion and ATS® Attacks, as well as producing her own event, Cirque du Slay. Lisa is also a licensed clinical social worker with over 30 years’ experience working with children, families, communities and nonprofits.