What is your dream?
If dance is your passion, then what is your dream?
I mean the "big dream." The one that would happen if you allowed yourself to succeed.
Would you hold well-attended dance classes as a side business allowing you to earn extra income?
Would you launch your dance career into a National or International spotlight?
Would you create a new dance format?
Would you launch an online studio?
You have doubts. I know, because I have experienced them too.
You don’t know how to differentiate yourself from the hundreds of other instructors who are offering similar classes.
You know you are a good teacher and have things to offer the larger belly dance community, but you don’t know how to break into the national teaching circuit.
You enjoy offering weekly classes but after expenses, are not making enough to pay yourself.
You don’t have any financial resources to market yourself and aren’t sure how to get the word out on a limited budget.
I can help you build your dance dream in 3 months. I have done it, repeatedly.
I went from an unknown dance instructor in North Carolina to accomplish each of these goals in just 3 months:
- Increasing my weekly dance teaching business from 1 class a week to 15 per week.
- Publishing a well-known book, I Belly Dance Because: The Transformative Power of Dance. I funded that book through a Kickstarter that raised harnessed the commitment of 74 backers to raise $3,513 to pay for the book to be published. I went on a National book signing tour to San Francisco, Des Moines, Rochester, and Raleigh where hosts created book signings, readings and stage performances celebrating the book and it’s contributors.
- Creating an FCBD Style movement dialect, ATS with Veil, and then teaching that style Internationally.
- Producing a DVD, ATS with Props, bringing together Beth Fish of Tamarind and Dawn Ruckert of Dayanisma. We raised $6,490 with the help of 104 backers from around the world.
- Opening a successful international dance studio in Rochester, MN.
- Consulting with Caroleena Nericcio, founder of FatChanceBellyDance, where I helped create the Sister Studio Continuing Education program and the Advanced Teacher Training program.
- Launching ATS Magazine
- Creating an annual international conference, ATS Homecoming, now called Reunion.
- Assuming ownership of the Belly Dance Business Academy from it’s founder Julie Eason and re-launching it. (Over 4 years I have grown the business from 30 students to 2,500 students from around the world. We have published approximately 200 online classes, offer monthly new live classes and host important community convenings and panels to explore emerging issues in our dance community.)
In this Coaching Circle, YOU will identify your UNIQUE Super Power and translate that into an income-generating business based on a solid business plan with achievable goals to help you reach and cultivate your target markets.
In this Coaching Circle, you will access:
-2 individual coaching sessions-
30 min sessions scheduled pre and post Coaching Circle (if you take advantage of the free 30 min introductory coaching session, it counts as your pre-session).
-3 group coaching sessions- 90 min each).
-Weekly assignments and access to feedback via a Facebook group. Expect to spend 4-6 hours per month working independently.
Want to learn more and find out if this is right for you? Schedule a free 30 min consult with Terri to learn about this program and discuss your goals.